12/22/2011

-2011-

It's the last weeks of 2011.
I had been planning to write down my 2012 resolutions for next year.
Though previous years, I couldn't care less about these resolutions.
For me, it was a bullshit because it was never being executed as it should be.
Then when I really think back...
The resolutions are no bullshit.
It's me, myself and I that's being ridiculous. That keeps on forgetting and neglecting things that I wanted to achieve and what I wanted to be in years ahead.
This time around, when I laid down my 2012 resolution, I really hope I could achieve and be one or two or three of them.
I do not want to live a sad, boring, meaningless life.
So here goes....

Bismillahhirahmannirrahim....

1) To write/publish at least 2 papers/journals
2) To get half of my theses done
3) To get 80% of my Master of Science done by October
4) Even better, convert to PhD by end of 2012
5) Be more frugal and more active in savings
6) Be a better daughter
7) Be a better believer, follower of Allah the Almighty
8) Be a lover, a wife, a companion? [for this, I need to really be free from 'blue lion' memories and such....thus, it will be on hold for now]

Those are what I want to be.
These are what I want to get.

1) A Lenovo laptop
2) Samsung Note
3) One rack full of shoes
4) Half a cabinet full of bags
5) A bar of 20g of gold

I am trying to keep it realistic.
I am realistic enough to know what are my own potentials and such.
With this, I am praying that I would be able to achieve/get some of these.

0 puzzled minds:

Post a Comment

-this is a sanctuary...respect those who seek for peace of mind-